General shipping information:
- All expedited orders need to be received prior to 11:00 AM PST for same day processing.
- Ground shipping takes 5-10 business days from the order date.
- Expedited orders received after 11:00 AM will be processed the following business day.
- Expedited Shipping charges are not returnable or refundable.
- Sole Society is not responsible for and are excused from performing due to events outside of our control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather-related delays, and work stoppages or delays.
- For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are exactly correct, to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. Your order may also be delayed if additional verification of billing information is necessary.
At this time, we are unable to cancel any Orders that have Expedited Shipping selected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. If I choose Expedited Shipping when will my order arrive?
|EXPEDITED SHIPPING METHODS AND ARRIVAL|
|Orders Before 11:00 AM PST||3rd Business Day||2nd Business Day||Next Business Day|
2. Can Sole Society ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses?
Sole Society does not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
3. Does Sole Society ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico?
Yes, ground only. No expedited shipping. A $9.00 shipping charge will apply for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. A $12.95 shipping charge will apply for orders shipping to Puerto Rico.
4. Does Sole Society ship international?
Currently, only to Canada. A $9.95 shipping fee will be applied.
5. Do I get my expedited shipping charge back if I return a pair of shoes?
Expedited Shipping charges are not returnable or refundable.