General shipping information:
- All expedited orders need to be received prior to 11:00 AM PST for same day processing (excludes weekends or holidays).
- Ground shipping takes 5-10 business days from the order date.
- Expedited orders received after 11:00 AM will be processed the following business day (excludes weekends or holidays).
- Expedited Shipping charges are not returnable or refundable.
- Sole Society is not responsible for and are excused from performing due to events outside of our control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather-related delays, and work stoppages or delays.
- For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are exactly correct, to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. Your order may also be delayed if additional verification of billing information is necessary.
At this time, we are unable to cancel any Orders that have Expedited Shipping selected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. If I choose Expedited Shipping when will my order arrive?
|EXPEDITED SHIPPING METHODS AND ARRIVAL (excludes weekends or holidays)
|Orders Before 11:00 AM PST||3rd Business Day||2nd Business Day||Next Business Day|
2. Can Sole Society ship to PO Boxes?
Sole Society does not ship to PO Boxes.
3. Can Sole Society ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Sole Society now ships to Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe, and Armed Forces Pacific. You’ll find these options at the very bottom of the State/Province dropdowns on the Shipping and Billing pages during checkout. A $12.95 shipping charge will apply.
4. Does Sole Society ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico?
Yes, ground only. No expedited shipping. A $9.00 shipping charge will apply for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. A $12.95 shipping charge will apply for orders shipping to Puerto Rico.
5. Does Sole Society ship international?
Currently, only to Canada. A $9.95 shipping fee will be applied.
6. Do I get my expedited shipping charge back if I return a pair of shoes?
Expedited Shipping charges are not returnable or refundable.
7. What is ShopRunner free 2-day shipping?
ShopRunner members are entitled to FREE Two-Day shipping on all purchases of eligible items from participating retailers. Please note that ShopRunner expedited shipping services can't be use to ship packages to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
ShopRunner free 2-day shipping terms:
- "2-Day" Shipping means that the item(s) will arrive at the shipping address within 2 business days from the time it leaves a retailer's warehouse (excludes weekends or holidays).
- Any shipment to a PO Box or APO/FPO/DPO address is excluded from the ShopRunner program.
- Two-Day shipping is a term we use to determine your estimated delivery date (this term does not reflect product availability or order processing time);.
- We may ship the products by ground or air at our discretion (these terms do not correspond to any carrier-branded shipping services);.
- Our carriers usually do not pick-up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- We do not guarantee delivery of products within the estimated transit time or by the estimated delivery date.