General shipping information:
You must purchase a total of $30.00 worth of merchandise before taxes. shipping and handling. Does not include Sole Society e-gift cards. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Effective February 23rd, 2015, at 12 am PST.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of the order date. If an order is shipped via UPS ground within the continental United States it should take 5 to 10 business days to arrive, depending on your proximity to California. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico and military addresses can take up to 15 business days to arrive. Any orders shipped via UPS-Mail Innovations can take an additional 5 business days to get delivered, depending on the post office that's delivering the package. Orders placed during weekends, special promotions and holidays may take additional processing time due to increased order volume.
- Expedited shipping is only available for orders shipped to the continental United States.
- All expedited orders need to be received prior to 11:00 AM PST for same day processing (excludes weekends or holidays).
- Expedited orders received after 11:00 AM will be processed the following business day (excludes weekends or holidays).
- Expedited Shipping charges are not returnable or refundable.
- Sole Society is not responsible for and is excused from performing due to events outside of our control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather-related delays, and work stoppages or delays.
- For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are exactly correct, to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. Your order may also be delayed if additional verification of billing information is necessary.
At this time, we are unable to cancel any Orders that have Expedited Shipping selected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. If I choose Expedited Shipping when will my order arrive?
|EXPEDITED SHIPPING METHODS AND ARRIVAL (excludes weekends or holidays)
|Orders Before 11:00 AM PST||3rd Business Day||2nd Business Day||Next Business Day|
2. Can Sole Society ship to PO Boxes?
Sole Society does not ship to PO Boxes.
3. Can Sole Society ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Sole Society now ships to Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe, and Armed Forces Pacific. You’ll find these options at the very bottom of the State/Province dropdowns on the Shipping and Billing pages during checkout. A $12.95 shipping charge will apply.
4. Does Sole Society ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico?
Yes, ground only. No expedited shipping. A $12.95 shipping charge will apply for orders shipping to Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Hawaii
5. Does Sole Society ship internationally?
Only to Canada. No expedited shipping. A $12.95 shipping fee will be applied.
6. Do I get my expedited shipping charge back if I return a pair of shoes?
Expedited Shipping charges are not returnable or refundable.
7. What is ShopRunner free 2-day shipping?
ShopRunner members are entitled to FREE Two-Day shipping on all purchases of eligible items from participating retailers. Please note that ShopRunner expedited shipping services can't be used to ship packages to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
ShopRunner free 2-day shipping terms:
- You must purchase a total of $30.00 worth of merchandise before taxes and shipping in order to qualify for free 2-Day Shipping from ShopRunner.
- "2-Day" Shipping means that the item(s) will arrive at the shipping address within 2 business days from the time it leaves a retailer's warehouse (excludes weekends or holidays).
- Any shipment to a PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO or international address is excluded from the ShopRunner program.
- Two-Day shipping is a term we use to determine your estimated delivery date (this term does not reflect product availability or order processing time).
- We may ship the products by ground or air at our discretion (these terms do not correspond to any carrier-branded shipping services).
- Our carriers usually do not pick-up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- We do not guarantee delivery of products within the estimated transit time or by the estimated delivery date.