FROM THE SHOES UP
Is it really already Labor Day? How did that happen? Relish those last few beach days, BBQs, whatever you've got on your long week itinerary with a laid-back look. Here's the breakdown starting from the shoes up.
1. Fringe Suede Booties: Trust us, these wear-everywhere beauties will be get plenty of wear time way past the the sun-filled holiday weekend.
2. Printed Tunic: Reach for an easy dress that can be transitioned into the cooler months
3. A Colorful Necklace: Finish off your outfit with a compliment-bound necklace.
We're big believers that statement necklaces make an outfit and more is always better. Take the above look for example: We're swooning over the triple effect of the three white necklaces teamed with a graphic white tank. Definitely for the accessorizing risk taker.
Get The Look: Shop Link & Floral Statement Necklace; Shop Crystal & Stone Necklace; Shop Mixed Stone Collar
If you'd prefer to go the more delicate route, decorate your neckline with these pendant pieces. The two-in-one designs take the guesswork out of the layered necklace look and make it easy to style and go.
Get The Look: Layering Stone Pendant Necklace; Long Layered Statement Necklace
FROM THE SHOES UP
Imagine this: You. A rooftop. This outfit. Glass of wine in hand. Sounds like a dreamy summer evening to us.
1. Strappy Wedges: A stacked wedge in a barely-there beige beautifully complements a flowing coral dress and a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
2. Woven Clutch: The Southwestern-inspired woven print on this clutch make it a total outfit maker. We're also obsessed with the tassel detail.
3. Lots Of Stacked Bracelets: A well-edited wrist brigade looks particularly great as you reach for that second (or third ) cheese cracker.
4. Long Beaded Necklace: Layer on this lightweight necklace for a dainty yet eclectic finishing touch to colors or prints (like this coral dress).
5. Retro Sunnies: You won't want to be without these cat-eyed sunglasses as the sun sets.