FROM THE SHOES UP
Imagine this: You. A rooftop. This outfit. Glass of wine in hand. Sounds like a dreamy summer evening to us.
1. Strappy Wedges: A stacked wedge in a barely-there beige beautifully complements a flowing coral dress and a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
2. Woven Clutch: The Southwestern-inspired woven print on this clutch make it a total outfit maker. We're also obsessed with the tassel detail.
3. Lots Of Stacked Bracelets: A well-edited wrist brigade looks particularly great as you reach for that second (or third ) cheese cracker.
4. Long Beaded Necklace: Layer on this lightweight necklace for a dainty yet eclectic finishing touch to colors or prints (like this coral dress).
5. Retro Sunnies: You won't want to be without these cat-eyed sunglasses as the sun sets.